5 فروری 2024 کو یوم یکجہتی کشمیر پر عام تعطیل کا نوٹیفکیشن
The government of Pakistan, Cabinet Secretariat, Cabinet Division issued a Notification on 26-12-2024 in connection with the Public Holiday on 5th Feb 2024 Kashmir Solidarity Day in Pakistan. As per the Notification, there will be a public holiday on 05-02-2024 (Monday) due to Kashmir Day. The details are as under:
Gazetted / Public Holiday on 5th Feb 2024 Kashmir Solidarity Day
According to the Notification, the federal government has declared February 5 (Monday) a public holiday on the occasion of Kashmir Solidarity Day, a notification issued on Friday. The State of Pakistan will observe a one-minute silence at 10 am on February 5 (Monday) – a public holiday – in a show of solidarity with the people of Kashmir in their struggle for freedom from India, according to the notification.
The Pakistan Government announces every year this holiday to show solidarity with the Kashmir People.
The Federal employees will have three consecutive holidays on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. The Federal Government will also soon announce the election holidays 2024. There are news/rumors for the whole week holidays. Let’s wait for the Federal Govt Notification.
The Federal Government has already announced the Public Holidays 2024 in Pakistan and the 5th February 2024 holiday is also included in the list of holidays 2024 in that Notification.
The Cabinet Secretariat has forwarded a copy of this Notification to all the concerned as under:
- Secretary to the President, Islamabad
- Secretary to the Prime Minister, Islamabad
- The Auditor General of Pakistan, Islamabad
- Joint Staff Headquarters, Rawalpindi
- The Chief Election Commissioner of Pakistan, Islamabad
- Chairman, National Accountability Bureau, Islamabad
- Pakistan Army General headquarters, Islamabad
- Federal Ministers, Ministers of state, Advisors and Special Assistants to the Prime Minister
- Chief Secretaries of Provincial. Azad Jammu Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan Governments
- Secretaries Additional Secretaries (in charge) of Ministers, Division
- Accountant General Pakistan Revenue, Islamabad
- All Inspector General of Police
- The Registered Supreme Court of Pakistan, Islamabad
- Secretaries, Senate and National Assembly Secretariats
For the good cause of spreading information to everyone, you can now share essential Notifications / Orders / Court Judgments / Rules & Regulations / Press Releases / Question Papers, etc with us at firstname.lastname@example.org publish here.