پی ایم لیپ ٹاپ اسکیم آن لائن رجسٹریشن 2023 – مکمل گائیڈ
The Prime Minister’s Youth Program, launched in 2013 by the Government of Pakistan, includes various schemes aimed at empowering the country’s youth. One of the key initiatives under this program is the Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme.
This scheme, now in its fourth and fifth phases, aims to enhance research capabilities, promote quality education, and improve access to information technology for talented students across the nation. With the objective of providing laptops to students at the beginning of their academic journey, the scheme aims to revolutionize the education and research culture in the country.
Objectives and Benefits
Recognizing the significance of investing in youth as a long-term investment for national development, the government initiated the Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme. The scheme aims to
- Empower students by equipping them with laptops for their academic and research activities.
- The laptops, along with a comprehensive ecosystem, provide access to licensed software, training opportunities, certification vouchers, 3G EVO devices, and access to the national digital library and online courses from renowned universities.
- This holistic approach not only adds value to the students’ education but also creates synergy with relevant industries, enabling Pakistani higher education institutions to match international standards.
Distribution and Application Process
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan is responsible for the procurement and distribution of laptops under the scheme. Interested students can apply online through the Students’ Service Portal.
The application process involves registering or updating the student’s profile on the portal. In case of any issues with the application or receiving SMS notifications, students can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register their complaints.
- The selection procedure begins with the online application submitted by eligible students.
- The relevant focal person at the student’s university verifies the information provided, including name, CNIC, department, degree level, and academic performance.
- The university’s focal person is solely responsible for the verification process.
- Any discrepancies found are rectified by updating the student’s data, either by obtaining the necessary information from the university or the student themselves.
- Once the verification process is complete, each university receives its allocated share of laptops based on predefined criteria.
Distribution Criteria and Merit Lists
The distribution criteria for the award of laptops are as follows:
- Provincial distribution based on enrollment share, proportionate to the overall student enrollment in higher education institutes, excluding certain categories.
- Full coverage for enrolled PhD, MPhil, MS, or equivalent program students.
- Quotas for distant learners, students of government polytechnic institutes or government colleges of technology, and students from the federal capital and federally administered tribal areas.
- Remaining laptops are allocated to students in bachelor’s and master’s (16-year) programs, including waiting list students from previous distributions and new admissions between July 2014 and June 2015.
The merit lists for laptop distribution are generated based on inter se merit among eligible students at each distribution level. The merit lists can be viewed by the public on the HEC website. Students can also check their individual status at http://pmnls.hec.gov.pk/student_details.php.
For the good cause of spreading information to everyone, you can now share essential Notifications / Orders / Court Judgments / Rules & Regulations / Press Releases / Question Papers, etc with us at email@example.com publish here.