دھند، سموگ اور سرد موسم کے دوران ڈرائیوروں کے لیے احتیاطی تدابیر
Precautionary Measures for Drivers during Fog, Smog, and Cold Weather have been issued to save the life of people. The drivers and the Public should follow the instructions for the best interest.
Precautionary Measures for Drivers during Fog, Smog, and Cold Weather
Winter is at its best nowadays. The weather is foggy and cold around Pakistan. This can be dangerous in case of carelessness. It may cause accidents on and off the road. Usually, the number of accidents increases due to foggy weather. Many lives are lost. The carelessness of drivers and Travelers or less knowledge about travel during foggy weather causes great loss. They should follow the instructions regarding preventive measures during smog. To avoid accidents, The District Emergency Officer, Rahim Yar Khan, Rescue 1122 issues Precautions for the public, derives and Travelers concerned with Foggy and Cold weather.
Precautions and instructions to avoid accidents
Here are the Precautions and instructions to avoid accidents:-
- Take a view of the concerned area’s weather report and make an appropriate plan.
- During the fog, examine the headlights, backlights, brakes, tires, windscreen wipers, radiator, battery, and heat system of the vehicle.
- Drive the vehicle after examining the Battery and Heat system of the vehicle.
- While driving, turn on the fog lights and clear the windscreen, side screen, and Lights.
- Use Yellow stickers for Head Lights.
- Use a defogger to see clearly during the fog.
- Keep an appropriate distance from the next vehicle, Don’t increase the speed more than the fixed speed of 60 KM/H for a sight limit of 1000 meters on the motorway.
- Down the windows and turn off the radio while driving.
- In case of passing through a severe fog, clearly listen to the sound of other vehicles and Rail.
- Select a clean and well-known road for traveling in foggy weather.
- Drive on the correct side of the Road, Use low headlights instead high headlights.
- Avoid turning on all indicators.
- Prevent unnecessary travel during fog.
These are very important Precautions and instructions. People must follow these instructions to avoid any tragedy.
For the good cause of spreading information to everyone, you can now share essential Notifications / Orders / Court Judgments / Rules & Regulations / Press Releases / Question Papers, etc with us at email@example.com publish here.