Directorate of Elementary & Secondary Education Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar has issued a Notification on 17-10-2023 in connection with the Approval of All Posting Adjustments and Transfers of IT Cadre Officers.
Approval Posting Adjustments and Transfers of IT Cadre Officers E&SED KP
Directorate of Elementary And Secondary Education Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar releases a complete notification. In this notification competent authority approves all transfers or adjustments and postings and the like nature of office work and services records and matters to the Information Technology (IT) Cadre. This includes the Assistant Director (IT) in BPS-17 and Computer Operator in BPS-16. They are routed and processed through the Assistant Director (IT) BPS-17. The process will completed under the supervision and administration of Present incumbent Mr.Muhammad Saleem Khan Assistant Director Assistant (IT) BPS-17. The Assistant Director Administrative of this Directorate has no responsibility for supervision in the future.
Similarly, the cases related to the AD (IT) BPS-17 will be processed and routed to the Deputy Director Establishment Male-II. The Deputy Director Establishment Male-I will supervise Computer Operators BPS-16 Cadre.
General Terms and Conditions
The whole process will completed under the following conditions:
- Assistant Director IT/DDU concerned of this Directorate maintains the service matters relating to the Establishment Wing /Section includes
- The initial recruitment
- Posting and transfers
- Disciplinary Actions under the ED Rules -2011
- Service Rules and Regulations
- Age relaxations
- Seniority of IT Cadre Staff Of BPS-16
- Attached Departments
- Staff Working in DEO/DDEO/SDEO offices both male and Female throughout KPK
- AD-IT /DDO in the future All kinds of Coordination with District will all types of coordinated with Districts E&SE Departments of KPK in the future.
- AD-IT -I/DDU will be responsible for all kinds of Previous Records, Official Correspondences, and related matters or files. The Admin Section of this Directorate is liable to hand over the above records to mention Authority.
- Computer Operators are responsible for all kinds of record keeping in soft copy or hard copy. It also includes seniority lists and all other Establishment Matters Falling within the jurisdiction of AD-IT/DDU in the future.
For the good cause of spreading information to everyone, you can now share essential Notifications / Orders / Court Judgments / Rules & Regulations / Press Releases / Question Papers, etc with us at email@example.com publish here.