Law and Order Allowance in Lieu of Risk Allowance | Government of Gilgit Baltistan Secretariat Finance Department | October 12, 2022
رسک الاؤنس کے بدلے لاء اینڈ آرڈر الاؤنس
In pursuance of the GB Cabinet Decision taken in its 23rd meeting, the Government of Gilgit-Baltistan has been pleased to sanction Law & Order Allowance in lieu of Risk Allowance already admissible to the Police personnel from BS-16 and below of Police Department Gilgit-Baltistan with effect from 18th September 2022 as per detail given below:
Terms and Conditions
The above allowance shall be admissible subject to the following terms & Conditions:
- The employees will not have this Law & Order Allowance during LPR, Study Leave, or Extraordinary Leave (EOL) Without Pay.
- It shall not be admissible during the period of suspension.
- The expenditure involved in the above allowance shall be met out from within the sanctioned budget grant for 2022-23.
- The existing Risk Allowance is discontinued with immediate effect.
- It shall not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of Calculation of Pension/Commute and recovery of House Rent.
- It shall not be admissible to the employees during the tenure of their posting/deputation outside Gilgit-Baltistan.
This is a good decision for the Gilgit-Baltistan Government. The policemen are always in hardships as they mostly remain remote from their homes. They even at local stations, are mostly out of their houses for different duties. Their life is always at risk as they have to handle criminals. They are also mostly deployed at duties for the security of high ranks.
For the good cause of spreading information to everyone, you can now share essential Notifications / Orders / Court Judgments / Rules & Regulations / Press Releases / Question Papers, etc with us at email@example.com publish here.