بجٹ 2022-23 کے بعد آپ کتنا انکم ٹیکس ادا کریں گے؟ معلوم کرنے کے لیے انکم ٹیکس کیلکولیٹر کا استعمال کریں۔
In the budget for the fiscal year 2022-23, the government has exempted those earning up to Rs100,000 per month from paying income tax — increasing the limit from the earlier Rs50,000 per month.
Additionally, the government has issued a revised list of income tax slabs for salaried individuals. Earlier, there were 12 slabs, which have now been reduced to seven.
These slabs are:
- For income below Rs600,000 per year (below Rs50,000 per month)
- For income of Rs600,000-Rs1.2m per year (Rs50,000 to Rs100,00 per month).
- For income between Rs1.2m-2.4m per year (Rs100,000 to Rs200,000 per month)
- For income between Rs2.4m-3.6m per year (Rs200,000 to Rs300,000 per month)
- For income between Rs3.6m-6m (Rs300,000 to Rs500,000 per month)
- For income between Rs6m-12m per year (Rs500,000 to 10,00,000 per month)
- For income more than 12m per year (more than 10,00,000 per month)
Use this calculator to calculate the tax you will be paying and find out your take-home salary.
Naeem Javid Muhammad Hassani is working as Conservator of Forests in the Balochistan Forest & Wildlife Department (BFWD). He is the CEO of Tech Urdu (techurdu.net) Forestrypedia (forestrypedia.com), All Pak Notifications (allpaknotifications.com), Essayspedia, etc & their YouTube Channels). He is an Environmentalist, Blogger, YouTuber, Developer & Vlogger.
This Website (allpaknotifications.com) is made available by the Tech Urdu Group – (techurdu.net) for Educational Purposes as well as to give you general information about the notification/orders/laws/press releases/court judgments/rules & regulations in Pakistan (Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, AJK & NAs).