Guidelines for Implementation of Policy Regarding “Regularization of Work-Charged / Daily Wages / Contingent Paid Staff” In C&W Department | Government of the Punjab Communication and Works Department | February 19, 2021
محکمہ سی اینڈ ڈبلیو میں “ورک چارجڈ / ڈیلی اجرت / متوقع تنخواہ دار عملے کی باقاعدگی سے متعلق” پالیسی کے نفاذ کے لئے رہنما خطوط۔
Guidelines for Implementation of Policy Regarding “Regularization of Work-Charged / Daily Wages / Contingent Paid Staff” In C&W Department
I am directed to refer to the subject cited above and to state that the Government of Punjab S&GAD Department has issued a policy (Annex-A) to regulate the services of Work-charged employees. In this regard following guidelines are issued for the guidance of the respective appointing authorities:-
• The terms & Conditions of service of regularized Permanent Workmen shall be governed by industrial & Commercial Employment (Standing Orders), Ordinance, 1968.
• The Work-charge employees who have been working for more than 09 months shall be considered for regularization of Service as Permanent women.
• The respective hiring authority shall prepare the case of each Workman and submit it before the Departmental Security Committee for consideration. The case should include the following documents:-
- Hiring Orders for last 09 months at least.
- Record of Wages paid to the employee for the last 09 months at least.
- Suitability Certificate of Workman against specific category from the Hiring Authority. While issuing a Suitability Certificate, the hiring Authority shall scrutinize the eligibility, qualification & skillsets of the woman against the proposed category.
• After a recommendation from the Security Committee, the Hiring authority shall issue a Regularization Order (Specimen at Annex-B)
• The work-charge employees who have more than 09 months of service but do not possess the required skill set/qualification for the post shall not be regularized. However, they shall be allowed to continue as Temporary Workmen till the completion of Specific projects/schemes/work.
• The hiring of work charge employees in future shall be sparingly made and that too for only 90 days. Such hiring will not be further extended. In case of extreme necessity. The next authority senior to the hiring authority shall give an extension of 90 days through speaking order mentioning therein the reason for such extension.
• All the hiring authority shall not extend the period of hiring of a work-charge employee beyond 90 days with effect from 01-02-2021.
For the good cause of spreading information to everyone, now you can share important Notifications / Orders / Court Judgments / Rules & Regulations / Press Releases / Question Papers, etc with us at email@example.com that we will publish here.
This Website (allpaknotifications.com) is made available by the Tech Urdu Group – (techurdu.net) for Educational Purposes as well as to give you general information about the notification/orders/laws/press releases/court judgements/rules & regulations in Pakistan (Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, AJK & NAs).