Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhawa, Finance Department (regulation Wing) issued a Notification on 17-01-2023 in connection with Counter Terrorism Allowance @ One Running Basic Pay as per Revised 2022 Pay Scales KPK. Before this, the concerned employees of KPK got this allowance on the basis of the 2017 pay scales. The details are as under:
Counter Terrorism Allowance @ One Basic Pay of Revised Pay Scales 2022
In supersession of this department’s letter No. FD(SOSR-ii)8-26/2013 dated 21.11.2013 and upon the decision of the Provincial Cabinet in its meeting held on 03.01.2023, the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhawa has been pleased to extend the Counter Terrorism Allowance, with immediate effect, @ one running basic pay as per Revised Basic pay Scales-2022 to all ranks, cadres, and scales of counter-terrorism Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhawa.
Terms and Conditions for CTA 2023
The above allowance will be admissible subject to the following conditions:
- It will be subject to income tax.
- CTA will not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of pension/gratuity and recovery of House Rent etc.
- Will not be admissible during any kind of leave except casual leave as well as posting against OSD and leave reserve posts.
- Admissible only during the period of posting against the sanctioned posts at the Counterterrorism Department.
- Will the case to be admissible on posting/transfer of employees outside the Counter Terrorism Department
- All kinds of leaves include Extra Ordinary Leave (EOL Without Pay), Medical Leave, etc
This is a good step for the Government of KPK. Now the employees concerned will get this CTA on the running basic pay of the pay scales 2017 instead of the revised pay scales 2017. These orders are with immediate effect that the Accounts Offices will follow. This increase in CTA 2023 KPk will really impact a positive effect on the lives of the employees. They are sacrificing their lives for public safety.
For the good cause of spreading information to everyone, you can now share essential Notifications / Orders / Court Judgments / Rules & Regulations / Press Releases / Question Papers, etc with us at firstname.lastname@example.org publish here.
Be First to Comment