Benazir Taleemi Wazaif New Update 15 April 2023
Benazir Taleemi Wazaif registration has been started in April 12 meeting in which Shazia Marri has announced the resumption of Benazir Education Scholarship this time she has also increased the budget. If your children are not still register this program. Here you can register your children. We will tell you how to register for this program.
بینظیر بےنظیر تعلیمی وظائف یو رجسٹریشن شروع ہو چکی ہے اپریل 12 میں ہونے والے اجلاس اس میں شازیہ مری نے نے بےنظیر تعلیم وظائف کو دوبارہ شروع کرنے کا اعلان کردیا ہے
Ehsaas Taleemi Wazaif
Benazir Education Scholarship cash transfer is made to the children of BISP beneficiaries for their education up to the higher secondary level. If she is eligible under support, she can get this scholarship for her children. This education scholarship is given up to higher secondary education.
This is a very good program by Benazir Income Support Program so that children of the poor can also get education. Its aim is to increase the trend of education among the poor people and to create awareness about education among the children in school. Improving attendance is also an important objective. Another important objective is to prevent children from dropping out of school so that they can continue their education.
The Benazir Education Scholarship Program was initially launched in November 2012 and was applicable only in five provinces. Gradually, the program was expanded from five districts in 2015 to 32 districts and then in 2018 to 50 districts in January 2020. It was spread in 100 districts. Finally in July 2020 Benazir Education and Scholarship Program was activated in all districts of Pakistan.
The following are the eligibility criteria for enrolling children in the Benazir Education Scholarship Program:
- Children of women actively entitled to BISP sponsorship.
- The age of the child for admission to primary education is four years to twelve years.
- The age limit for admission to secondary education is eight to eighteen years.
- The age of the child for admission to higher secondary education is 13 to 22 years.
- Apart from this, the child’s school attendance should be more than 70 percent..
- In order to benefit from the program, the child must be enrolled in any school in the country.
- Similar to the educational scholarship program.
- Identity card of woman entitled to support.
- Child Bay Form issued by NADRA.
How to Register Benazir Taleemi Wazaif
Those women who are receiving Benazir income support money should take the copy of their child’s birth certificate and signature of the schoolteacher to the office of Benazir, where they will give you a form. You have to submit it back to the school after getting it signed by the teacher. Remember your child must have 70% school attendance.
For the good cause of spreading information to everyone, you can now share essential Notifications / Orders / Court Judgments / Rules & Regulations / Press Releases / Question Papers, etc with us at email@example.com publish here.